Pages

September 03, 2008

Answered prayers

Time and time again the Lord is so faithful in answering our prayers, even when we don't deserve his goodness. I am amazed, looking back at this year and how He has brought us to this new place, new state, new home, new job and church.

This week He answered our prayers once again as I have been seeking to connect with other moms and homeschoolers.

We joined a local homeschooling support group who offers enrichment classes, field trips, park days and more. Yesterday we met some families from the group, including a mom who lives in our same subdivision! Caleb and Noah will join an enrichment class of "hands-on" science twice a month. The home where we will meet is about 5 minutes away.

We are also joining a BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) class on Tuesday mornings. The boys can attend with me and have their own class as well.

If you know me well, you know that I crave being around people so for me this was a huge answered prayer!!

Tomorrow Thursday will be my ultrasound. The boys will be there with us and I just can't wait to see their reaction when they get to peek at who's inside mama's belly. ;-)

2 comments:

JJ Blandford said...

How exciting about BSF! I don't know if you know my mom did it my whole life growing up. My brother was able to do the children's programing as well. My mom believes it's what changed her faith and I started in Wheaton last year. How cool that we will be doing the same study! I love, love, love it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Glad to know you guys are settling in well. Can't wait to hear about the baby!

Rubyninha said...

Eli, me alegro mucho por todas las bendiciones que Dios ha brindado a tu vida. Espero se conceda el deseo de sus corazones y sí sea una niña. Dios te guarde y bote la llave...

VANE